Thursday, May 28, 2009

Boring Thursday in school....
i am so regret to go to school..
although i am not taking Chinese paper, i still go to school because thought Yap want to discuss about geography folio...then the nerd, bustard, shit ****er guy never appeared in school...
tomorrow he WATCH OUT....
me, lee che yang are the only Chinese not taking Chinese paper..
ivan came but he wanna to take his BM paper...
damn boring... nth to do... no chit chat... swt ~.~''
Lucky Barcelona won MU 2-0...
i watch the match... great goal by etto and messi..
haha.... Congrats to MU... 1st lost in UCL...^^
Ferguson.... learn from ur mistake... u will win "many champion"....zzZzzz
sry me support Chelsea....^^ not MU...
i don't like red colour and also the whole team... no why no reason...
Haiz... pn Ooi... i am tutting in my shirt, not taking out..!! W*F... say me taking out my shirt...
talked lots of nonsense, want to cane me but refused to do so.. i strong in debating with her..!!
haha... actually i am taking out my shirt, but to tut in back...^.^... but unfortunately i am that unlucky.. so shameful la... many people in class looking at me... lucky the attendance is bad, but still got 2X people, 4X eyes..... (T_T'')
tomorrow still got art paper 2 and PK...
lol... easy paper^^.... no need to study one..
online online and online is the only thing i will do during holidays...
after honeymoon for two weeks, trial countdown will start....
i believe i can get good return from god one...^^...( must be confidence)

now i am still worrying about my mid year exam result....
worry worry and worry...
tak habis habis la...
how i wish that time will rewerse and i will able to redo my exam..
haiz... it is impossible... maybe millions years later.. who knows...??

No comments:

Post a Comment